We work with clients to establish the scope of a VR project that will achieve their objectives in a cost-effective manner. We charge a price per square foot and provide solutions that range in scale from a single space, to an entire building.
We convert 2D AutoCAD drawings and architectural 3D Models into full-scale VR experiences. Through the existing documentation of the project, we can accurately depict the designer’s vision.
We can build a VR experience from the following 2D/3D file types:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk 3DS Max
These additional materials help ensure accuracy of the design intent:
- Material selections, associated with their locations
- Customization options for materials & appliances
- Kitchen and bathroom elevations & products
- Interior details and ceiling heights
- Reflected ceiling plans and electrical plans
- Furniture and artwork selections
- Information about the project
It typically takes us 7-14 days to create an interactive VR environment. The client will receive a series of sample renderings to make sure the design intent has been met. Once the real-time VR experience is ready, there are a few ways that it can be experienced.